What is BladderWell?
BladderWell is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve the burning sensations, frequent urination and pressure associated with bladder infection and UTIs.
It may be taken for fast and effective relief at the first sign of a urinary tract infection, including burning while urinating, or the urge to urinate frequently at times when hardly any urine is passed. BladderWell can also be very helpful in diminishing lower back and abdominal pain associated with an infection or irritable bladder.
BladderWell is taken internally and presented in small pellet form. It is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives. It is safe for all ages, including pregnant women or those who may be breastfeeding.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Natural relief when you “have to go”…
The bladder is responsible for many functions in the body, and nothing is more uncomfortable than a bladder or urinary tract irritation! While some people have a very healthy bladder, others are plagued by bladder problems from time to time – especially in the case of women.
When the bladder and urinary tract become irritated, a burning sensation while urinating is experienced, along with lower back pain and discomfort; as well as frequent trips to the bathroom and the inability to urinate, or slow flow. Women also experience sensitive bladders while they are pregnant, but often are unsure of which treatment to use due to their body’s vulnerable state.
The natural way
There are many ways to naturally support urinary system health. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day can promote urine flow and urine flushes bacteria from the urinary tract. Washing both female and male genitals, both before and after sexual intercourse, are good hygiene practices.
Women should also empty their bladders completely after sex, so that the urine can flush out any bacteria that may have entered the urethra during intercourse. For women, wearing cotton panties allows adequate aeration, which helps to avoid the development of bacteria.
What are the Ingredients?
BladderWell is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Apis mel (30C), Cantharis (30C), Equisetum arv (30C), Ferrum phos (8X), Sarsaparilla (30C).
- Apis mellifica (30C) was proved by Dr. Frederick Humphries in the 19th century. This ingredient is commonly used for any burning, stinging pain or when urination is frequent, painful, or scanty.
- Cantharis (30C) can be traced back more than 2,000 years, and was used by Hippocrates to treat a variety of ailments. General symptoms are typically burning during urination, and a constant, persistent thirst accompanied with an aversion to drinking due to painful, burning sensations during urine release.
- Equisetum (30C) is used to address underlying causes of dull pain in the bladder, (as from distension) frequent and intolerable urging to urinate, with discomfort at close of urination or the constant desire to urinate; with large quantity of clear watery urine or cutting pain in urethra while urinating. It is also used to address paralysis of the bladder in older women.
- Ferrum phos (8X) was introduced by Dr. Schussler, a German physician who believed that many ailments were caused by a deficiency of biochemic tissue salts. Irritation at the neck of the bladder, incontinence, and urine spurts with every cough are often aided with this ingredient.
- Sarsaparilla (30C) is commonly used for urinary tract health and when there is a frequent urge to urinate, severe pain at the end of urination, or when urination may not be painful but is very slow (especially while sitting down). It is also used for addressing painful distention and tenderness in the bladder or if urine dribbles while sitting, standing or passes freely.
How do I use BladderWell?
Chew or dissolve these very small pellets directly in the mouth. Alternatively, for small babies, crush pellets and sprinkle onto tongue.
Children and Adults: Dissolve or chew 4 pellets in a clean mouth hourly for 3 days or until symptoms subside.
Babies and Toddlers: Crush 4 pellets with a spoon and sprinkle powder onto tongue. Administer once every hour for 3 days or until symptoms subside.
Special Instructions: Take on an empty stomach.
BladderWell is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
A homeopathic remedy can be taken 10 minutes after a meal, or 30 minutes after brushing the teeth (since many toothpastes have strong flavors such as mint).
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
BladderWell is 100% homeopathic and gets to work quickly to relieve burning and urinary frequency from the first dose. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days. Regular use is key.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of BladderWell lasts for approximately 45-60 days depending on frequency of use.