What is Belly Calm™ for Kids?
Belly Calm™ for Kids is a safe and effective homeopathic remedy to support your child’s digestive system holistically. The homeopathic blend in Belly Calm™ is effective in balancing and providing relief of the physical, emotional and mental symptoms of your child, promoting holistic well-being. Digestive system problems and a nervous tummy in kids can often lead to stress, restlessness and irritability. Belly Calm™ can help provide that relief when your child has an upset tummy associated with anxiety, irritability and emotional upset.
Belly Calm™ has a combination of popular digestive remedies making it an effective blend for kids. Belly Calm™ promotes feelings of calm and relaxation, helping maintain harmony, health, and a happier child. Stomachaches are a common complaint among children. When kids present with digestive problems they are often uncomfortable and unsettled. Belly Calm™ can help settle your child by providing the relief your child needs. A healthy digestive system in kids is characterized by healthy reactions to food, a healthy bowel transit time and regular bowel movements that are pain free. The combination of some of the remedies such as carbo veg, chamomilla and lycopodium are gentle and effective in helping children deal with an upset tummy while aiding as an anti-anxiety formula and promoting feelings of calm in kids.
Why Native Remedies®?
- 100% pure.
- Sustainably harvested.
- Quality tested.
- Made in cGMP-certified facilities.
- Kosher certified.
- Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten.
Symptoms of Nervous and Upset Stomach in Kids
Signs of nervous and upset stomach in kids are as following, but are not limited to, changes in the child’s appetite, diarrhea and vomiting, nausea, bloating, cramps, problems with indigestion, feeling constipated, and pain in the abdomen.
It is not uncommon for kids to complain of abdominal pain when their stress or anxiety levels are high. Kids can also complain of an upset tummy when they have a gastrointestinal infection. It is important to be aware of the root cause of the digestive issue so it can be addressed effectively.
Other Treatments for Nervous and Upset Stomach in Kids
- We can begin by helping kids learn coping techniques and identifying the triggers that exacerbate the symptoms.
- Kids can also be referred to a Biofeedback clinic to learn relaxation techniques.
- Exercise: Daily exercise or following an exercise routine can help kids feel more balanced.
- Keep a food diary: Recording what your child eats and when they feel discomfort can be a vital component. For example, some kids can feel worse after diary/gluten/wheat and that needs to be explored as a potential food allergen.
- Encourage high fibre foods in the diet, vegetables, whole grains and drinking plenty of water.
- Mental Health: Being able to give your child the opportunity to talk to a therapist or identify psychological stresses in a child ,if stress is an underlying factor that can cause anxiety in the stomach.
- Peppermint/ Mint Tea: Taking a cup of peppermint tea can also soothe the digestive system.
- Consider balancing gut Flora the natural way by taking kefir/yoghurt in the diet.
What are the ingredients?
Belly Calm™ is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Arg nit, 6C, Asafoetida 6C, Carbo veg 6C, Chamomilla 6C, Lycopodium 6C, Mag phos 6C, Nat phos 6C, Nux mosch 6C, Zingiber 6C.
- Arg nit, 6C: for nausea, vomiting, upset stomach
- Asafoetida 6C: for abdominal pain, inclination to vomit
- Carbo veg 6C: for stomach cramps, upset stomach, nausea
- Chamomilla 6C: for nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain associated with nervousness
- Lycopodium 6C: for gas, bloating, diarrhea
- Mag phos 6C: for abdominal colic pain, bloating, indigestion
- Nat phos 6C: for stomach hyperacidity, vomiting
- Nux mosch 6C: for indigestion, stomach pressure, nausea
- Zingiber 6C: for stomachache
Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Sucrose
How do I use Belly Calm™ for Kids?
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth.
Children 2-6 years: 1 tablet.
Children 7-12 years: 2 tablets.
Children 13+ years: 3 tablets.
Dose every 15 minutes up to 6 doses, then every 4 hours until relieved.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle, and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
Get optimum results with regular use.
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Belly Calm™ for Kids will last approximately 30 days (depending on frequency of use).
June 28, 2023
Worrying consistently can significantly degrade one’s health, making it a principal adversary to well-being.