What is AppetiteGo?
AppetiteGo is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve feelings of hunger to help with healthy weight loss in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AppetiteGo is a FDA-listed OTC homeopathic remedy that helps maintain balance in the appetite control centers of the brain to suppress appetite and feelings of an empty stomach. AppetiteGo also supports the motivational and emotional factors in losing weight without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AppetiteGo is taken internally and is a natural appetite suppressant that restores the body’s balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, AppetiteGo is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AppetiteGo is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist™, which naturally improves weight loss efforts and supports healthy metabolism.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Suppressing feelings of hunger
An overactive appetite leads to consuming more food than the body needs to sustain itself, thereby resulting in excess body weight. This can be due to a number of reasons, including but not limited to emotional factors and stressful situations, strong cravings for nutritionally deficient foods like sweets and starches, and hurried eating.
AppetiteGo is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses excessive appetite by stimulating the brain’s appetite control mechanisms to temporarily relieve the symptoms naturally.
By addressing symptoms at the cellular level, AppetiteGo helps reduce feelings of hunger as they occur – helping to temporarily relieve food cravings and the desire to engage in emotional or mindless eating in order to lose weight and keep it off.
The natural way
Natural appetite suppressants work to address the root of the problem, helping to maintain metabolism and balanced emotions to reduce the need for comfort or emotional eating. Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and there are no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
Other natural ways to suppress the appetite include drinking at least eight glasses of water a day, eating small meals throughout the day that consist of nutritionally dense foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, fish and poultry, limiting sugar, alcohol, salt and refined white flour products like pasta, and engaging in regular physical activity.
What are the ingredients?
AppetiteGo is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adrenalinum helps to regulate the appetite and satiety as a neurotransmitter in the brain, acting as a ‘messenger’ to stimulate body activities. As a circulating hormone, Adrenalinum stimulates lipolysis in adipose tissue and increases pulse rate and blood flow, increases muscular strength and endurance, and promotes an invigorated state of mind. It can also be used for temporary relief of increased appetite, apathy and lack of ambition, loss of strength, and belching after meals.
- Adrenocorticotrophin, another ingredient that is related to metabolism and acts as a chemical messenger, is homeopathically used as a specific remedy for excess weight, especially fat in the face, neck and shoulders.
- Agrimonia eupatoria flos is helpful for those who use food as a way of escaping or masking real feelings, as well as for those who tend to eat more when they are stressed.
- Anacardium orientale is a homeopathic remedy for relieving empty feelings in the stomach and for nervous stomachs or discomforts that are relieved by food. Anacardium is useful for individuals who experience weak digestion with fullness and bloating, slow bowels and irritability, and weakening of all senses. It’s also helpful for those with an aversion to work and who may lack self-confidence.
- Antimonium crudum is a specific remedy helpful for individuals who suffer from digestive disturbances and cracks in the corners of the mouth, and those who feel little to no satisfaction in what they do, leaving them feeling sulky and peevish with excessive irritability and fretfulness.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic remedy used for people who have a tendency to gain weight. It’s particularly helpful for large or swollen abdomens that are sensitive when tight clothing is worn, sluggish metabolisms and stomach cramps, and for individuals who crave eggs, salt or sweets, or who eat dirt, chalk, coal, pencils and other indigestible things. Calcarea carbonica is also beneficial for those who have an aversion to meat and boiled things, as well as aversions to work or exertion. This remedy helps those who suffer from forgetfulness, confusion, low spirits, stress and a persistent sour taste in the mouth.
- Castanea sativa flos is a specific remedy for those who feel anguish, or when the body feels pushed to the limit.
- Cortisone aceticum is indicated for fat and water retention. Cortisone is beneficial for individuals with a tendency toward being heavy with retention of water, dry skin and mucous membranes, pimples of the face, shoulders and back, diminished sexual desire, and/or restless legs.
- Fucus vesiculosus aids digestion.
- Hypothalamus is a whole glandular remedy containing homeopathic preparations of hormones which help water retention. Hypothalamus is indicated for those who are easily discouraged, indecisive and intellectually fatigued. As well as for disturbances of the appetite.
- Kali bichromicum is a homeopathic remedy especially indicated for those who are heavy, who feel as if digestion has slowed and/or cannot digest meat, and who dislike water. Kali bich relieves discomfort in the abdomen, and soreness in the right side.
- Oleander is a homeopathic remedy for those who engage in hurried eating without having an appetite.
- Pituitarum posterium contains homeopathic preparations of pituitary hormones involved in appetite and weight control as well as the regulation of thyroid hormone release. It stimulates muscular activity, regulates reabsorption of water at the kidneys, and reduces gallbladder problems, which are often linked with weight gain. Pituitarum posterium is also effective in relieving minor back pain and neck aches, night time stress, difficulty concentrating and obsessive thoughts.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy for relief of cravings for sweets and starches. It is particularly suited for people who tend to be nervous and who startle easily.
- Staphysagria decreases the desire for stimulants and relieves hunger even when the stomach is full. It is ideally suited for people who tend to bottle up their emotions, but who are sensitive to criticism and avoid confrontation, often feeling much anger and irritation inside, while appearing mild and relaxed on the outside. After prolonged suppression of emotions, such people often erupt in a fit of anger, which appears to be an overreaction to the situation which caused it.
- Thyroidinum is a homeopathic formulation of a whole glandular preparation containing hormones, which act to increase the metabolic rate, enhance oxygen delivery, and increase the body’s sensitivity to catecholamines. Thyroidinum provides a general regulation of carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism through its influence over the organs of nutrition, growth and development. It provides temporary relief for metabolic problems, muscular weakness and sugar cravings.
How do I use AppetiteGo?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
AppetitGo is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
A homeopathic remedy can be taken 10 minutes after a meal, or 30 minutes after brushing the teeth (since many toothpastes have strong flavors such as mint).
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
It is recommended that AppetiteGo be used concurrently with our homeopathic Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist which naturally improves weight loss efforts and support healthy metabolism.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AppetiteGo is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.