What is AllergiClear?
AllergiClear-S is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy that has been specially formulated to support healthy sinuses, maintain clear eyes and keep histamine levels in a normal range.
AllergiClear-S contains ingredient known for supporting a healthy immune system as well as respiratory and skin health.
Taken regularly, AllergiClear-S can make all the difference and help you to enjoy the outdoors once again!
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists
The air we breathe
With every breath we take, we breathe in millions of microscopic particles such as dust, pollen, plant spores, and even pollutants in the form of chemicals in the air.
Many of these particles are filtered and removed by the nose and respiratory system, while others enter the body. If the immune system is strong and healthy, it can ward off pollutants, and other harmful airborne substances that may enter the body.
Normally the immune system will ignore harmless airborne particles entering the body such as pollen, house dust, animal dander, etc. In some people, however, the immune system misinterprets these harmless particles and identifies them as being dangerous to the system. This triggers a release of a substance called histamine, as well as other inflammatory compounds in the body.
Support respiratory health naturally
There are many ways to support respiratory health naturally.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle to promote a healthy immune system. This includes regular exercise, healthy, preferably organic diet and sufficient sleep.
- Eat plenty of fresh raw fruit and vegetables which contain rich sources of flavonoids and other nutrients.
- Learn stress management and relaxation techniques.
- Avoid cigarettes, alcohol, caffeine and other recreational drugs.
- Add Vitamin C and A to your daily supplements.
- Keep an eye on the pollen count in your area and stay indoors when it is high.
What are the ingredients?
AllergiClear-S is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Certified Organic Nettle Leaf (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) has a long history of use, dating back to ancient Greek times. The extract affects a number of enzymes and key receptors related to allergic reactions. Its known anti-inflammatory properties are often used to address allergies and hay fever.
- Quercetin Dihydrate is a well-known flavonoid that is usually found mostly in onions and apples and is considered to be a ‘building block’ for other flavonoids. Flavonoids are important and powerful antioxidants found in fruits, vegetables and herbs and can also reduce inflammation, boost immunity, strengthen blood vessels and improve circulation. Quercetin is known for its ability to block the release of histamine, thereby preventing allergy symptoms like swollen nasal passages, congestion, sneezing, watery eyes and itchiness in the eyes and nose.
- Certified Organic Eyebright Herb (Euphrasia officinalis) has been used since the Middle Ages to reduce eye inflammations. It may be used topically but is very beneficial when taken internally to reduce watery, painful and itchy eyes. Other benefits include the maintenance of good vision and eye health.
- Bromelain (Bromeliaceae) is a protein-digesting enzyme found in pineapple juice and in the pineapple stem. First isolated from juice in 1891, it was introduced as a therapeutic supplement in 1957. It seems to promote substances in the body that fight pain and inflammation, and is used for seasonal allergies, hay fever and reducing inflammation in the nose and sinuses.
- Vegetable Cellulose (inactive ingredient)
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergiClear-S?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily.
Children 6-12: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
As with all effective tonics, results will be gradual and response times will vary from person to person depending on a variety of individual factors. Some people notice a big difference within the first month, while for others it may take slightly longer.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergiClear-S contains 90 capsules and will last approximately 3 weeks at the adult dose. For children it will last longer.
June 28, 2023
Worrying consistently can significantly degrade one’s health, making it a principal adversary to well-being.